Saturday, April 10, 2010

FINISHED!

I can't believe I am saying this, but I have actually finished a quilt in 2010! This poor quilt has been sitting in the closet for over 7 years. I had every intention of hand quilting it, started twice on the darn thing...just never had motivation to do it. Well, thanks to Kathleen and her beautiful machine quilting, I was able to sew the binding on it this afternoon. This quilt was to hang in my husband and my first apartment. We will be married 7 years next month-whoops! Oh well, it's done now!

I have also been meaning to post a picture of my awesome potholders from the Potholder Pass 2. My swap partner made these beautiful potholders for me. Since I have a sunflower themed kitchen-they fit in perfectly! She even made me a matching dishtowel. I am not sure I will ever use them because they are so great, but I love them! I don't applique, so to have someone make me something appliqued, is such a treat for me!

1 comment: