Thursday, January 6, 2011

Accident

So yesterday I was in a car accident. I am fine-the kids are fine...I am just very shaken up. I was actually taking T to the doctor for an immunization that the school insists she needs, but the doctors office keeps telling me that she can wait until her next well appointment. Oh the joys of being a mommy :)

My car made it out alive-just some scrapes and scratches...nothing major compared to what the other car looked like. Thankfully there was a witness that stopped and waited until the police came to tell him what she saw. I am very appreciative of the fact that she confirmed that I was not at fault. So now we wait for the guy from the insurance company to come out and look at my car and to see if the other driver is going to admit they were at fault. I am really hoping they are honest about it-it would make life a whole lot easier.

What a frustrating afternoon it was yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment