Friday, February 5, 2010

If at first...

...you don't succeed...

For Christmas this year I made our littlest one a doll quilt to go with her new baby doll that she got. I found the idea over at Sew Mama Sew. I didn't love mine when I was finished as my "top stitching" was not as close to the edge of the material as maybe they should have been. When I did finish it I figured, she's only 18 months (at the time) she won't care. Well, everytime I see her carrying it around with her baby dolls it makes me a little crazy. It's just one of those things that I keep saying I should fix but have put it off. Well, tonight after I got the kids to bed and my husband somehow got suckered into staying up in our sons room...I decided it would be the perfect time to work on it. Here are 2 pictures of it fixed, I should have taken a picture before, but forgot. The only downfall is that there is now 2 rows of stitching around the blocks, but I think I actually it that way, so I will keep both in...







1 comment: