Monday, March 15, 2010

Busy projecting...

I was busy tonight! I got the tops to my potholders done for the Potholder Pass 2 swap. I just have to sandwich them together and figure out how I want to quilt them and if I want to bind them or not. I was told that my girl likes green and blue so I used 2 pieces of fabric I can't seem to get enough of. I am absolutely in LOVE with the whirligig block pattern right now, so I was glad to combine my two favorites. I hope she enjoys them as much as I do.
I was also excited to get the directions for block #3 for the Pinwheel Party Quilt Along. I actually had no problem getting this block together, which is unusual, but I'm glad. I should have waited until I got my stuff done for the quilt retreat my sister and I are going on this weekend, but I just couldn't.

1 comment: