Friday, October 1, 2010

Love the Purr of the Sewing Machine!

I finally got to turn on my sewing machine last week for the first time in months...really since the beginning of the summer. I sewed a binding on a quilt that I had made for my husband before we were married.


When I was at one of my favorite fabric stores the other week, I got some Halloween fabric pretty cheap. My family isn't one to go all out for Halloween, but we do allow our kids to dress up and go trick-or-treating. I decided to make each of the kids their own trick-or-treat bag, of course! Each one is different. The big guy's has bats on it, T's has little black cats & pumpkins on it, and then for the littlest one...she has jack-o-lanterns. It was so hard getting a good picture of them because of the dreary, dark, gray, rainy days we had since finishing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment